Why is single arch not half price compared to dual arch?

Greg D Updated by Greg D

The best way to explain this is with an example.

Let's say you're a single arch customer. Well in order to create your Treatment, our team needs to first take both your upper AND lower teeth into account - Because your upper and lower teeth always work as one unit.

So when we're creating your single arch treatment, we have to create a dual arch treatment for you first. This allows us to understand how your teeth will straighten in line with the opposite arch - From there we can isolate one of your arches and exclude the other arch. Thus, your single arch treatment is created.

So, since we create a dual arch treatment before a single arch, the work is already at 80%. The remaining 20% is simply isolating one arch from the other.

Please note: When creating your at-home impressions, please make sure you send back your upper AND lower impressions (even if you're only interested in a single arch treatment)

How did we do?

Is there a money back guarantee?

Can I pay off my Humm by Flexi Fi plan early?

Contact